APPLICABLE STANDARDS THAT ARE MET
• ASTM C920, TYPE S, GRADE NS, CLASS 25, USE NT, A AND M.
• US Federal Specification TT-S 00230C (COMBNBS) for one-component sealants as Type II, Class A, Non-Sag.
• Canadian Specification CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87.
• CARB and SCAQMD Compliant.
• Meets VOC Requirements for OTC Regulation.
Bostik Chem-Calk 900 sealant is a one-component, architectural grade, polyurethane sealant capable of dynamic joint movement totaling 50% of original joint geometry (±25%). The sealant cures to a tough, flexible rubber when exposed to moisture present in the atmosphere.
Chem-Calk 900 polyurethane sealant has a consistency like toothpaste, its physical properties will remain relatively stable over time and in varying weather conditions. Its physical properties are relatively unchanged over a wide temperature range, -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 66°C).
Where textured appearance is needed, please use Bostik® Chem-Calk® 916.
• Designed for sealing expansion and control joints in pre-cast concrete panels and metal curtain walls; perimeter sealing of door and window framing and other building components.
• Sealant cures to form a durable, flexible bond with most building materials in any combination including stone, masonry, ceramic, marble, wood, steel, aluminum and many plastics.