DEVCON® Flexane® 80 Putty - 4 lb
Trowelable, 100% solids, tear-resistant urethane compound used to line and repair process equipment exposed to impact abrasion, vibration, expansion, and contraction.
• Cures to a tough, medium-hard rubber (Hardness 87 Shore A)
• Easy-to-mix; smoothly trowels
• Service temperatures to 180°F in dry environments and 120°F in wet environments
• Bonds to metal, concrete, rubber, wood, and fiberglass surfaces
• Used with Flexane® primers for maximum adhesion to metal, rubber, and concrete surfaces
Reproduce low- to medium-volume or discontinued rubber parts; form flexible molds and nonscratching holding fixtures/linings; encapsulate wire and electronics subject to impact, vibration, expansion, and contraction