General Purpose Epoxy formulated for primerless adhesion to automotive sheet molded compounds (SMC). Excellent adhesion to prepared metals, rubber, fibreglass, reinforced plastics (FRP), polyester thermostats and thermoplastics and many other materials. Can be cured at room temperature. or heat cured for faster processing.
Material has a two years from date of manufacture when stored at 70-80 degrees F(21-27 degree C) in original, unopened container.
Features and Benefits
- Durable-provides load bearing properties equal to or greater than the materials being bonded, provides impact resistance down to -40 degreesF and extreme durability through superior inhibition of crack propagation.
- Environmentally Friendly - Contains no solvent non flammable and virtually odorless.
- Environmentally Resistant- Resists humidity, sunlight, salt spray, and temperature extremes.
- High Temperature Resistant- Resists post bakes up to 400 degrees F.
- Chemically Resistant- Solvent resistant when cured, anti-corrosion processes including phosphatizing and ELPO(e-coat) coatings do not effect the adhesive or its bond strength. Continuous immersion in solvents is not recommended.