LORD®506 acrylic adhesive when cured with LORD Accelerator 4, 17 or 19 creates a semi-flexible adhesive system that will quickly bond a wide variety of thermoplastics and thermoset plastics.
LORD 506 acrylic adhesive can be mixed with either LORD Accelerator 4, LORD Accelerator 17 or LORD Accelerator 19. LORD Accelerator 4 is a no-mix accelerator applied to the substrate before the acrylic adhesive. LORD Accelerators 17 and 19 must be mixed into the acrylic adhesive prior to application. LORD Accelerator 19 is available in off-white or black.
Shelf life is six months when stored below 80°F (27°C) in original, unopened container. Storage temperatures of 40-50°F (4-10°C) are recommended. If stored cold, allow product to return to room temperature before using.
Features and Benefits
• Versatile - bonds a wide variety of substrates including ABS, acrylic, polycarbonate, FRP, prepared metals, urethane, phenolic, polysulfone, and vinyl; can be used with both Mix-In and No-Mix accelerators.
• Convenient - cures very quickly at room temperature.
• Durable - accommodates shock and sudden stress loading.
• Temperature Resistant - performs at temperatures from -40 to +300°F (-40 to +149°C).
• Environmentally Resistant - resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils and moisture; provides excellent resistance to UV exposure and weathering.
|Appearance||Colorless to Amber Gel|
|Viscosity, cP @ 77°F (25°C)||20,000-70,000|
|Density lb/gal (kg/m3)||8.25-8.65(989-1036)|
|Flash Point, closed cup||53 (11)|