Permabond ASC 10
Permabond® ASC10 Anaerobic Conditioner is a rapid drying accelerator for use with Permabond Anaerobic Adhesives / Sealants. It is designed to be used primarily on inactive surfaces such as zinc plating, cadmium plating, stainless steel, gold, glass and painted surfaces. It improves the cure of anaerobic adhesive on poorly mated parts and can be used to increase the cure rate on less active substrates such as aluminum. Permabond ASC10 can also be used to clean parts.
This product contains a non-halogenated solvent that is not ozone depleting. Evaporation leaves a thin deposit of initiator on the surface to be bonded. Parts can be activated up to 30 days before bonding.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Enables cure to take place on passive surfaces
- Rapid drying
- Faster cure on a variety of surfaces
- Helps remove contaminants from surfaces
- Improves cure speed at low temperatures
- Improves cure on poorly mated parts
- Contains no ozone depleting agent