PERMATEX® Anaerobic Gasket Maker - 300 ml cartridge
Ideal for on-the-spot and emergency repairs, or when a conventional gasket is out of stock. This single component, thixotropic gasket maker cures rapidly for a medium strength, solvent resistant seal that resists temperatures up to 300°F (149°C) and fills gaps to 0.050" (primed). Can be used on a variety of metal surfaces including aluminum. Parts disassemble easily even after extended service.
• Eliminate costly inventory of cut gaskets
• Easily makes cut gaskets in all shapes and sizes
• For all metals, including aluminum
• Use on rigid flanges where small gap is required
• Temperature range -65ºF to 300ºF (-54°C to 149°C)