Sikadur 35 Hi-Mod LV LPL- Epoxy Resin 3 Gallon Unit
- Buy 5 for $260.79 each and save 8%
Sikadur® 35, Hi-Mod LV LPL is a 2-component, 100% solids, moisture-tolerant, low-viscosity, high-strength, multi-purpose epoxy resin adhesive. It conforms to the current ASTM C-881, Types I, II, and IV, Grade-1, Class-C** and AASHTO M-235 specifications. **except for bond strength
- Low pressure and high pressure injection of cracks in structural concrete, masonry, wood, etc.
- Gravity-feed of cracks in horizontal concrete and masonry.
- Epoxy resin binder for epoxy mortar patching and grouting.
- Seal interior slabs and exterior above-grade slabs from water, chlorides and mild chemical attack; also improves wearability. Epoxy resin binder for epoxy mortar repair for structural pile members.
- Extended pot life.
- Low viscosity and excellent penetrating ability.
- Slow reaction rate and low exotherm.
- Convenient, easy mix ratio; A:B = 2:1 by volume.
- Unique, high-strength, structural adhesive for “can’t dry” surfaces.
- Deep, penetrating and tenacious bonding of cracks in structural concrete.
- Excellent chemical resistance. 1 gal. yields 231 cu. in. of adhesive and grout. 1 gal. of adhesive, when mixed with 5 gal. by loose volume of oven-dried aggregate, yields approximately 808.5 cu. in. of epoxy mortar. Typical coverage is 150-175 ft.2/ gal. (3.7-4.3 m2/L) for surface sealing. Coverage varies with porosity and surface profile of substrate. Higher porosity concrete will reduce coverage.