Sikagard 62 Solvent Free Epoxy Resin Coating
Sikagard 62 is a two component, solvent-free, high build, colored protective coating based on epoxy resins. It produces a damp-proofing and vaporous proofing system. Cured Sikagard-62 provides, a hard glossy coat with high resistance to abrasive and chemical attack.
As an abrasion - resistant universal coating material designed for normal to moderately aggressive chemical environments.
Sikagard-62 is suitable for use on concrete stone, cementious mortars and screed, epoxy cements (EPO Chem), asbestos, cement, epoxy mortars, iron and steel.
As anti-corrosion coating in food processing plants, sewage works, farms and agricultural enterprises, chemical and pharmaceutical plants, beverage industries and bottling plants.
As used as part of glass fibre-reinforcement self-supporting linings with crack-bridging propertics on bund areas and storage tanks.
- Exceptional tensile strength.
- Good chemical resistance for long-term protection.
- Convenient A:B = 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Easy, paint-like viscosity.
- Available in 3 standard colors: gray, red, and tan.
- Excellent bonding to all common structural substrates.
- Super abrasion resistance for long-term wear.
- Sikagard® 62 gray in ANSI/NSF 61 potable water compliant
- Material is USDA certifiable