CHEM-SET™ RTV11 GENERAL PURPOSE WHITE SILICONE
RTV11 silicone rubber compounds are general purpose two-part silicone elastomers. They are supplied ready-to-use with a base compound and DBT (dibutyl tin dilaurate) as the standard curing agent. DBT is suitable for most applications, however other catalysts are available to facilitate deep section cure, faster cure and automated mixing.
Key Features and Benefits
• Work time and cure rates can be varied
• Room temperature cure
• Composition free of solvents and solvent odor
• FDA compliance – RTV11 and RTV41 silicone rubber compounds can be used in food contact applications other than contact with acidic foods where FDA regulations apply.
• Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
• Excellent release properties
• Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures from -54°C (-65°F) up to 204°C (400°F) continuously, and up to 260°C (500°F) for short periods of time
CALL FOR PRICING