DEVCON® Underwater Repair Putty (UW) - 1 lb
High-performance technology for repairing, patching, and rebuilding equipment in habitually wet environments, including under water.
• Penetrates wetness to bond securely to steel, iron, aluminum, brass, bronze, concrete, wood, and some plastics
• Invaluable for use in pulp and paper mills, wastewater treatment plants, and marine environments
• Eliminates the need for substrate to be thoroughly dry before repair
• Non-rusting; easy-to-mix and apply
• Cures in temperatures as low as 40°F
Listed under NSN Stock# 8010-01-120-8753
Repairing and refitting pipes, valves, pumps, and tanks. Repair concrete vessels and piping in wet environments. This product will bond to a wet or damp surface.