PERMATEX® ZipGrip® TE 2400 Gap Filling - High Temp - 1 oz. bottle
A clear medium-high viscosity,rubber-toughened, gap filling, cyanoacrylate adhesive offering extended temperature resistance and increased flexibility for bonding metal, rubber and plastics.
KEY FEATURES :
- Temperature resistance to 280°F
- Fills gaps to 0.009
- Bonds rubber, metals and plastics
- Rubber Toughen
- Enchanced toughness to peel and shock loads
- High impact resistant
- MIL-A-46050C Type II Class 3 (CID A-A-3097 Type II Class 3)
- Not recommended to use on glass due to substrate weakness
Base: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
Color: Colorless liquid
Cure Speed: 40-70 sec. (steel); 25-50 sec. (Plastics) 25-50 sec.
Full Cure: 24 Hours
Shelf Life: 1 yr.
Specific Gravity: 1.06g/cc
Viscosity: 2,400 cps
Call for lead time