LORD 305-1/305-2 (1:1)-Pak-50
- Buy 12 for $15.53 each and save 6%
- Buy 60 for $13.57 each and save 18%
- Buy 120 for $12.34 each and save 25%
LORD® 305 adhesive is a general purpose, medium viscosity, two-component epoxy adhesive system used for applications that require strong, durable, chemically and environmentally resistant bonds. This adhesive system provides excellent adhesion to prepared metals, fiberglass reinforced plastics (FRP), phenolic, wood, prepared rubber and other materials. It is also used to bond cured rubber to itself and rubber to metal, including gaskets, bushings, shock-absorbing devices and rubber rolls. LORD 305 adhesive can be either room temperature cured or heat cured for faster processing.
Shelf life is two years from date of manufacture when stored at 40-80°F (4-27°C) in original, unopened container. >
Features and Benefits
• Durable - provides load bearing properties equal to or greater than the materials being bonded.
• Environmentally Friendly - contains no solvent, nonflammable and virtually odorless.
• Environmentally Resistant - resists moisture, sunlight and weathering.
• Temperature Resistant - performs at temperatures from -30 to +250°F (-34 to +121°C).
• Chemically Resistant - resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases and oils.
• Excellent Engineering Properties - provides low shrinkage, good creep properties and low water absorption.