LORD® 7100A Urethane Adhesive Pail
LORD® 7100 A adhesive is a two-part, high-strength urethane adhesive used to bond cloth, paper, plastics, foams, rubber, painted metals and powder coated metals. LORD 7100-A resin is composed of isocyanate.
LORD 7100 A curative is composed of polyol. This adhesive can be either room temperature cured or heat cured for faster processing. LORD 7100 adhesive cures to a glossy black appearance.
The shelf life of LORD 7100 A is six months when stored at temperatures under 80°F (27°C) in original, unopened container. For maximum shelf life, storage temperatures of 40-50°F (4-10°C) are recommended. If stored at these cooler temperatures, allow product to return to room temperature before using.
After opening, protect adhesive from excessive exposure to moisture by installing desiccant cartridges and/or using dry nitrogen as an inert cover.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient - reduces material and labor costs by eliminating the need to prime many plastics
- Durable - creates high strength bonds to plastics without crazing, attacking or lowering the strength of the plastic substrate
- Non-Flammable - does not require explosion-proof equipment
- Environmentally Friendly - no VOC content; does not contain ozone depleting chemicals
- Chemically Resistant - solvent resistant when cured
- Environmentally Resistant - resists weathering and aging
|Viscosity, cP @ 75°F (24°C):||3000-16,000|
|Density, lb/gal(kg/m3):||12.4-12.7 (1486-1522)|
|Flash Point, °F(°C)||200 (>93)|