LORD Signlok 403 (225mL Cartridge)
- Buy 12 for $25.71 each and save 11%
- Buy 60 for $24.00 each and save 16%
- Buy 120 for $22.50 each and save 22%
LORD® Signlok 403 adhesive is a two-component adhesive system designed for bonding a wide variety of prepared or unprepared metals and engineered plastics. LORD Signlok 403 adhesive can be used to replace welding, brazing, riveting and other mechanical fastening methods. This adhesive system is formulated to provide some of the highest impacts and peel strengths available in a room temperature curing adhesive.
Shelf life of each component is 18 months when stored in a well-ventilated area below 80°F (27°C) in original, unopened container. Storage temperatures of 40-50°F (4-10°C) are recommended. If stored cold, allow the product to return to room temperature before using. Protect from exposure to direct sunlight.
LORD Signlok 403 adhesive is flammable. Do not store or use near heat, sparks or open flame.
Features and Benefits
• Versatile – bonds a wide range of unprepared metals with minimal substrate preparation, as well as engineered thermoplastics including XENOY®, polycarbonate, ABS and acrylics.
• Temperature Resistant – performs at temperatures from -40 to +300°F (-40 to +149°C).
• Environmentally Resistant – resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils, moisture, salt spray and weathering; provides excellent resistance to UV exposure.
• UL Rated – UL 879 certified.
• Non-Sag – remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility.
• Precise Bondline – allows precise control of the adhesive bondline thickness due to its content of glass beads.