QM 255 is a two-component, room temperature, addition cure silicone material. The cured rubber has excellent mechanical properties and good shelf-life stability. This material is a good choice for the molding of furniture, picture frames and architectural materials. QM 255 is exceptionally good where highly detailed parts and mold flexibility are required.
- Casting resin resistance
- Fast demold time
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Molds for architectural replication
- Molds for polyester, epoxy resin casting, and rigid or foam polyurethane
- Molds for technical articles and prototypes
- Molds for furniture and picture frame replication