Sikadur 42, Grout-Pak, 1.5 cu.ft. Kit
Sikadur 42, Grout-Pak is a 3-component, 100% solids, moisture-tolerant, epoxy baseplate grouting system.
- 1.5 ft^3 kit: Contains 2.7 gal. epoxy (Component A in a 5 gal. pail and Component B in a 2 gal. pail) and 150 lbs. aggregate (Component C) in three 50 lb. multi-wall bags.
Where to Use
- Precision seating of baseplates.
- Precision grouting of wind turbine tower bases requiring rapid strength gain.
- Grouting under equipment, including heavy impact and vibratory machinery, reciprocating engines, compressors, pumps, presses, etc.
- Grouting for “pour-back” anchorage on post tensioning projects (e.g. segmental bridge).
- Grouting under crane rails
- Ready to mix, pre-proportioned kit.
- Corrosion and impact resistant.
- Stress and chemical resistant.
- Long working time.
- High vibration resistance.
- Fast strength gain.
- Low peak exothermic system for large pours.
- High effective bearing area.
- Excellent flowability.
- USDA certifiable for incidental food contact.
Write Your Own Review