Sikagard 670W 1 Component Water Based Acrylic Protective Coating 5 Gallon
Sikagard 670W is a water dispersed colored, acrylic, protective coating. Sikagard 670W prevents moisture ingress, is water vapor permeable and provides an excellent carbonation barrier. Where To Use: Above grade, exterior application on buildings or civil engineering structures. It is designed to aesthetically enhance, protect and add superior light reflectance to concrete and other masonry substrates subject to normal hydrothermal movement.
- Easy to apply.
- Extremely resistant to dirt pick-up and mildew
. - Excellent resistance to carbon dioxide and other aggressive gas diffusion.
- Excellent UV resistance.
- Excellent weathering resistance
. - Prevents ingress of chlorides.
- Cost effective protection.
- Vapor permeable; allows each way water vapor diffusion (breathable).
- High Reflectance Value Coverage: Theoretical per coat: 300 sq. ft./gal. Wet film thickness: 5 mils. Dry film thickness: 2.5 mils.
Normal coating system is two coats minimum at a total nominal dry film thickness of 5 mils. Consumption is obviously dependent on substrate. In addition, allowance must be made for surface profile, variations in applied film thickness, loss and waste. A third coat may be necessary where opacity is reduced through thinning of the first coat, on dense substrates or with very bright color shades.