LORD® 7610DTM Direct-to-Metal Adhesive/Sealant
- Buy 12 for $11.73 each and save 6%
- Buy 24 for $10.19 each and save 18%
- Buy 60 for $10.70 each and save 14%
- Buy 120 for $9.50 each and save 24%
LORD® 7610DTM direct-to-metal adhesive/sealant is a single-component, moisture-cure product offering excellent adhesion to various substrates including many plastics, glass, concrete, wood and metals, especially precoated metals. Shelf Life Shelf life is 15 months when stored in a well ventilated area at or below 80°F (27°C) in original, unopened container. Once cartridge has been opened, leave the dispense tip on to act as a seal against moisture.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – creates high strengh bonds, replacing mechanical fastening methods; exhibits excellent primerless adhesive properties.
- Convenient – requires no mixing; cures quickly even at low temperatures; requires no ovens or other heat sources for curing.
- Chemically Resistant – solvent resistant when cured. Painting and most cleaning processes do not affect bond strength.
- Temperature Resistant – uncured material can endure 255°F (107°C) for 60 minutes, and cured material can endure 325°F (163°C) for 60 minutes with no negative effect.
- Environmentally Resistant - resists weathering and aging; provides excellent resistance to indirect UV exposure.
- Non-Sag - remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility.
|Appearance||White, Black or Grey Paste|
|Skin Time, min @ 77°F (25°C), 50% RH||15-45|
|Work Time, min @ 77°F (25°C), 50% RH||25|
|Paint Time||Immediately and up to 30 days without a scuff|
|Hardness (Shore A)||50|
|Tensile Strength, psi (MPa)||200 (1.38) minimum|
|Lap Shear Strength, psi (MPa)||200-500 (1.38-3.45)|
|Elongation, % (ASTM D412)||400 minimum|