Permabond MS359 A Grey 290ML Cartridge (Self-Leveling)
- Buy 24 for $20.42 each and save 11%
Permabond MS Polymers are single component, hybrid technology adhesives that moisture cure at ambient temperature. The high elongation and flexible nature of these strong bonds meet the demands of stress from impact, peel and expansion that can occur when bonding dissimilar materials. They have excellent environmental resistance and remain very flexible.
PERMABOND® MS359 GREY is a single-part, room temperature curing MS polymer adhesive. It is ideal for use on a wide variety of substrate materials including metals, plastics and composites. It is ideal for exterior construction applications (e.g. frames and fascias) as it has excellent resistance to weathering.
Features & Benefits
- Free from solvents, isocyanates, silicones and PVC compounds, non-corrosive
- Cures at room temperature
- No mixing required
- Can be painted after curing
- Suitable for a variety of substrates
- Primer free
- Easy to apply
- Versatile – weather resistant