LORD 7545-A/7545-C (1:1)
LORD® 7545 adhesive is an equal-mix, two-component urethane adhesive system used to bond FRP, SMC and other plastics with little surface preparation. This adhesive also bonds primed metals and various combinations of dissimilar substrates. LORD 7545 adhesive system is available in a range of working times to accommodate a wide variety of process requirements.
Shelf life is six months from date of shipment when stored in a clean, dry environment at 65-85°F (18-30°C) in original, unopened container.
After opening, protect adhesive from excessive exposure to moisture by installing desiccant cartridges and/or using dry nitrogen as an inert cover.
Features and Benefits
• Durable – demonstrates high strength and excellent durability for structural applications.
• Non-Flammable – exceeds U.S. DOT requirements for non-flammability and does not require explosion-proof equipment.
• Suitable Appearance – off-white color of cured adhesive provides an acceptable appearance when non-painted or visible.
• Environmentally Recommended – does not contain ozone depleting chemicals.
• Environmentally Resistant – resists sunlight, weathering, humidity and salt spray.
• Chemically Resistant – solvent resistant when cured. Painting and most cleaning processes do not affect bond strength.
• Non-Sag – remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility.